Did my eyes decieve me.?

Or did i see womble posting today in the LIVING ROOM!!!

Has he been posting in a dying room? :slight_smile:

sorry, an erroneous post

i think hes been too wrapped up in that massive computer to find time for us LR posters…

Ha bumhug …

His massive size brain has grown so large, he’s been spending most of his time pushing it back through his ears with cotton buds :stuck_out_tongue:

wow you have more posts than me yahy! wow u must post mre times sdy than me

See now you got yourself intoxicated just because of a commercial gimmick :bigsmile:

^^^ drugged out hippy tripping ^^^

rascist

Hey!
People reserve the right to be hippy’s no matter what nationailty, race or creed they are.

Last time I looked, a hippy was someone that dressed rather flamboyantly, was drugged out most of the time, demanded more rights, but contributes nothing positive to society, except maybe comic relief & an opportunity for police to release all that pent up negative energy.

Explain how that is rascist?

dunno

Ben…you been drinking tonight???

The unspoken words in the previous line.

:iagree:

Sure, feeling ok now though. Shit its 2:19 and I still can’t sleep.

Welcome to Alcoholics Anonymous (under-age division).

Do they have one?

You tell me :wink:

You ought to count the clubbed baby seals. Puts me to sleep everytime. :slight_smile:

The fabled Womble (a.k.a “Susan”) is known by many, yet only seen by a few. He only shows himself on moonless nights during Wombledon. The Wombledon was discovered by a english scientist with a funny beard and to shield it from the outside world he organized a tennis tournament to take place at the very same time as the Wombledon, cleverly disguised as the “Wimbledon”.

Air his/her name is Cindy…geeze ya’ll people forget easily don’t ya?