Did I Buy the Wrong one AD-7200A-OB

Hi. some advice please. I went to Proaadvantage and bought the AD-7200A-OB. Is this the correct burner that everyone was talking about that is a great burner or did i get suckered. Thanks all. I appreciate the help.

Relax, it is a great burner :slight_smile:
The 7200S is the same also except it is SATA interface

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2247862]Relax, it is a great burner :slight_smile:
The 7200S is the same also except it is SATA interface[/QUOTE]

Thank you I was worried. I will be buying two more next week if they have any left. I want to place it in Vantec NexStar DX 5.25" USB Drive Enclosure. I want to make it external since i already have my two internal burners in my pc. I have the the Pioneer DVD-115D and the Samsung SH-203B, which i love. One last opinion, do you think i should change the Pioneer and make it extrnal and place in my pc this 7200A. Thanks again.

It might not make a difference, I am not familar with your enclosures. If you want to burn faster than 16x you may have to place the Optiarc in your PC but I do not think you will have any problems and yes I have 7x 203B they are very good for me too.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2247868]It might not make a difference, I am not familar with your enclosures. If you want to burn faster than 16x you may have to place the Optiarc in your PC but I do not think you will have any problems and yes I have 7x 203B they are very good for me too.[/QUOTE]

Thank you again. I appreciate your time. Have a nice day.

Offtopic: You need to join Burnaholics Anonymous because you need help sir.:eek: