DH-3H20A firmware?

vbimport

i have an external ATIVA (LITEON DH-3H20A) and i can’t find firmware for this drive anywhere. i would appreciate any help. thanks

The drive is the same as a DH-20A3H. Check with the Flash Utility whether the drive can be recognized.

I bought the ATVIA internal model, flashed with latest stock Liteon firmware and it seems to be a good drive. Here are results. SB is only thing on;

[QUOTE=steelersfan;2143625]i have an external ATIVA (LITEON DH-3H20A) and i can’t find firmware for this drive anywhere. i would appreciate any help. thanks[/QUOTE]

Use this:

http://www.liteonit.com/DOWNLOADS/ODD/DH-20A3H/firmware/DRWYY11.zip

You may have to use the Flash Utility since the firmware is for the internal version, but don’t worry, there is no real difference.

Does anyone have the stock 20A3H firmware YX13 in bin form?

Made a mistake on above message. Does anyone have the stock firmware for an ATIVA DH-3H20A?

[QUOTE=pfloyd1;2149292]…Does anyone have the stock firmware for an ATIVA DH-3H20A?[/QUOTE]
Can’t help with that one, sorry. I hope someone else can…

I know I should have backed the firmware up…dummy me!

[QUOTE=pfloyd1;2149292]Made a mistake on above message. Does anyone have the stock firmware for an ATIVA DH-3H20A?[/QUOTE]

i do. just saved a copy with the firmware tool.

[QUOTE=rscottdrysdale;2312620]i do. just saved a copy with the firmware tool.[/QUOTE]

Ok, how do I obtain a copy of the firmware?