Dfab & img

After having some problems with reading/writing error boxes,I tried a suggestion made to me by Stormjumper .I’d just like to say…WOW!!!..Dude ,Img is waaaay faster than vso…I wonder if dfab will incorporate it into the program .I was amazed at the speed!It went as high as 18mbs/sec…WOW!!!..thanx…Bandog…:bow:To All You Demi-Gods of the Web

Dude, you can set Fab to use Imgburn instead of VSO…

already done

[QUOTE=bandog101;2279858]After having some problems with reading/writing error boxes,I tried a suggestion made to me by Stormjumper .I’d just like to say…WOW!!!..Dude ,Img is waaaay faster than vso…I wonder if dfab will incorporate it into the program .I was amazed at the speed!It went as high as 18mbs/sec…WOW!!!..thanx…Bandog…:bow:To All You Demi-Gods of the Web[/QUOTE]

Hey Yo bandog101
Look below in my signature you’ll see “Setup” which gives you how to set up DVDFab and ImgBurn to work together :wink:

SJ…Already did…The only thing that is { not} really a problem is img pops up when writing to disc…Like I say,it’s not really a problem…I like watching all the scales and numbers change…HeeeeeHeeeeeHeee…Just kiddin’…Props To You Demi-Gods of the Web :bow:…Bandog

hhmmm :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/dvdfabtroy

ofcourse dvdfab looks different now and the video quality completely sucks, but i might fix it later.