Developers make Cinavia free Panasonic Blu-ray player firmwares

Looks like they are back with even more firmware…

http://www.regionfreedom.com

I hope our friendly member " GodKnows" comes back to let us give him the chance to make some more very useful points.

I submitted my information to these douche bags. For no reason I can think of , received an email my contract was cancelled! I purchased a panasonic bdt321 just so I could get this firmware. Now nothing. I tried to resubmit and it tells me they don’t support my mac address. These people at region free are real penis heads.

I sent a message to region free, this was their reply. Just got it in my email. I never stated I had previous custom firmware all I put was my current firmware that was it, and I offered a donation of 20.00 anyways this is their reply. " Hello, You abused our application form by selecting that you previously got
enhanced firmware for your device which indicates that you are either
dumb like shit or your think we are idiots."

I sent a message to region free, this was their reply. Just got it in my email. I never stated I had previous custom firmware all I put was my current firmware that was it, and I offered a donation of 20.00 anyways this is their reply. " Hello, You abused our application form by selecting that you previously got
enhanced firmware for your device which indicates that you are either
dumb like shit or your think we are idiots."

To let you know those title do indeed have Cinavia , but clincher is not all Regions A-B-C in some cases did not . Lionsgate is the biggest of this by releasing thru sub studios as many as 15 , So yes depending on what region your titles came from they may not.

Any title can be verified with CinDE

[QUOTE=Jannenba;2742441]although cinavia is an PITA these day’s, i woudnt be so quick to make ur player cinavia free!!

Let’s face it, the player may be an good indicator to know what movies in ur collection has cinavia for sure.

Dvdfab has released an list of protected movies, but is far from complete or updated anymore !!

For example , according to dvdfab the following movies were cinavia infected.

kick-ass 2 bluray, 47 Ronin (Bluray), Kick Ass 2 (DVD), Social Network (DVD) are supposed to be infected !!

Yet none of the above movies i posses show the infamous messages = not infected in my book …

And since, i posted that info in a thread over at dvdfab hq… i noticed they changed the list quite a bit lol…[/QUOTE]