"Detecting writable media in drive"

i keep getting this error "“Detecting writable media in drive” its like it doesn’t recognize my write drive. can someone PLEASE help.

[QUOTE=thezakster;2303586]i keep getting this error "“Detecting writable media in drive” its like it doesn’t recognize my write drive. can someone PLEASE help.[/QUOTE]

May I ask what media (Brand) are you using ? also the make and model of the drive/burner ?

also which DVDFab option are we talking about ? DVD to DVD or Blu-ray to Blu-ray ?

Does it detect the disk after a bit? If so this is a normal thing that was added a while back.

[QUOTE=DONVAN;2304004]Does it detect the disk after a bit? If so this is a normal thing that was added a while back.[/QUOTE]

That message should be popping up right after a rip, and you have just put a blank in for the write (at least, I have to put one in - only one read/write drive).

It’s normal, and should disappear in a few moments as the blank is detected and the write starts.

If this is not what is happening to you, please let us know, and please post a burn log if you could…it’ll help us nail the problem down.

OC

:slight_smile: