Despicable Me 2 & Stargate

vbimport

I got some new DVDs and in trying to back them up, I get the popup that there was an error in shrinking. It works fine with the others in my collection, but I can’t backup Despicable Me 2 and Stargate Atlantis (the complete series). I downloaded the latest copy of Ideal DVD Copy but it still gives me this error. Any suggestions?

Isa40

Did you send them a log ?

[QUOTE=bean55;2713689]Isa40

Did you send them a log ?[/QUOTE]

No. I don’t know how or where to send it.

I searched all over the forum and couldn’t figure it out.

Right click on the Ideal Logo and you will get a menu to send info

[QUOTE=bean55;2713727]Right click on the Ideal Logo and you will get a menu to send info[/QUOTE]

I get nothing when I right click. When I left click, I only get Restore, Move, Minimize, Close, Config, Export log file, Export bup files, Check new version, import Key file, About Ideal.

I tried Export log file, but it only shows me where to save it, not where to send it… and I don’t even know if it has what is needed. Do I need to export the file after I have problems but before I click abort or when? :confused:

Sorry, I’m not really familiar with Ideal.

You need to send the Log file and the bup file to:

support@idealdvdcopy.com

They also have there own support forum

http://www.idealdvdsoftwareforum.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=155ee1dfe4c3bf4a8ca32fcb86b01327;wwwRedirect

[QUOTE=bean55;2713812]They also have there own support forum
[/QUOTE]

And of course here at Myce. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=bean55;2713812]You need to send the Log file and the bup file to:

support@idealdvdcopy.com

They also have there own support forum

http://www.idealdvdsoftwareforum.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=155ee1dfe4c3bf4a8ca32fcb86b01327;wwwRedirect[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!! I knew I’d seen their own support forum before, but now every time I click on support I end up on Myce!

Thanks everyone for your help!

We try to help as much as we can, I have had no problems yet with this program to need help.
They do visit here at Myce quite often.

http://club.myce.com/f178/

[QUOTE=Isa40;2713847]Thank you!!! I knew I’d seen their own support forum before, but now every time I click on support I end up on Myce!

Thanks everyone for your help![/QUOTE]

Our support forum here is also officially moderated by Ideal Software and they’re very quick to respond.

[QUOTE=bean55;2713849]We try to help as much as we can, I have had no problems yet with this program to need help.
They do visit here at Myce quite often.

http://club.myce.com/f178/[/QUOTE]

TBH there’s very little that crops up in the way of technical problems with any of the Ideal Software, and anything that does arise is always dealt with exceptionally quickly as they’re also very responsive, even with suggested improvements.

It’s a major plus for all these programs and the quality of their support is IMO second to none.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Isa40;2713741]I get nothing when I right click. When I left click, I only get Restore, Move, Minimize, Close, Config, Export log file, Export bup files, Check new version, import Key file, About Ideal.

I tried Export log file, but it only shows me where to save it, not where to send it… and I don’t even know if it has what is needed. Do I need to export the file after I have problems but before I click abort or when? :confused:

Sorry, I’m not really familiar with Ideal.[/QUOTE]

We are the support team of Ideal DVD Software. Please just export the log file which recorded all the running log you did, save the output file to your hard drive, then attach this file in the email and send it to our support email: support@idealdvdcopy.com . We will reply to you in 24 hours.

Usually the shrinking failure is caused by the new protection(After we check you log and we will give you the solution),

or it’s a temp issue because the current computer resources is not enough(You can eject the DVD and close our program, re-insert the disc and re-open the program, try to close all the other applications, then try again, this way may fix this issue sometimes, if still fail, please export the log to us, we will give you more advice.