Desperately need help with writing data!

vbimport

I’m having alot of trouble with my dvd fab. I can copy movies onto my computer… but it won’t let me write the data. It keeps giving me a message saying “No media detected in drive F: Please inster a compatible media to start write process.”

I desperately need to burn these dvds. I’m sending them to my boyfriend who is away for training for the army.

Please help… if you can.

[quote=chomper0408;2080349]I’m having alot of trouble with my dvd fab. I can copy movies onto my computer… but it won’t let me write the data. It keeps giving me a message saying “No media detected in drive F: Please inster a compatible media to start write process.”

I desperately need to burn these dvds. I’m sending them to my boyfriend who is away for training for the army.

Please help… if you can.[/quote]
Welcome to the forum chomper0408 but we are unable to help you as you can only back up your movies for your own personal use. Read the forum rules again. EDIT: But maybe someone can help you fix the problem as I not know what can be wrong. Try to burn the file using nero recode is all I know to say for hep with the problem. but read the forum rules so you know the do’s and don’ts

[QUOTE=GJ;2080352]Welcome to the forum chomper0408 but we are unable to help you as you can only back up your movies for your own personal use. Read the forum rules again.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to CDF’s:

Could be these DVD’s are his.

So the drive will rip the DVD to the hard drive but not burn files that are on the pc correct? What version of DVDFab are you using? What brand and model of DVD drive(s) do you have and what brand of media are you using? Some pc specs would be nice also.