Desperate need of 7.2 V Ni-Cd special battery charger

Hi there,

recently I’ve been in possession of two STANILITE Ultra High Frequency handheld radio transmitters.

Pictures on http://www.tyrexionibus.com/STANILITE/

My main problem is that their battery (7.2 V, Ni-Cd) is down and they do not even last 10 seconds if I press ON.

But what’s the matter ? They have a special battery system. I mean: normally, 7.2V Ni-Cd pins (o = pin) are positioned this way:

oooo

my STANILITE, as you can see from the pictures, do not have this kind of pin. Instead, they have

o ooo

I’ve been travelling a lot on electricity shops, Internet… and have not found a way to charge these batteries.

STANILITE Electronics, a former producer of electricity and radio systems, was in 1996 acquired by A.D.I. (Australian Defence International) Ltd. I have contacted THALES Italy. WTF?! Thales?! YES, the manufacturer of TAGES protection!

They have answered with an email address of ADI Ltd. I have sent an email and the Land & Joint Defence Adressee has said that he will help me.

My hope is still alive, but a bit of time has passed and I have received no answer.

So my desperate question is: do you know how to get a battery charger for them ?

–> Visit www.tyrexionibus.com/STANILITE <—

THANK YOU!