Demonoid invitation wanted

vbimport

Ive been trying to get onto demonoid for some time without any luck.Would anyone have an invitation code they could spare, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks again.

Demonoid has been closed for me, for some time now.

I was under the impression that they were back up,am I misinformed?

Demonoid is not closed. They restarted on April 13, 2008. Invitations are closed right now.

:cool::cool:

I thought registrations were closed but you could if you have an invitation.

that is correct but you have to get someone to invite you TOMM292

Do you have an invitation for me sexy?

TOMM292 if you still need it I’ll invite you

I still need an invitation , if you could send me one that would be appreciated, thanks.

I believe he has one already… :slight_smile:

Anyone got another one left?

[QUOTE=Metrock;2110844]Anyone got another one left?[/QUOTE]

try to read the rules and FAQ’s

there are better ones but they are more private

yea man I’ll hook you up,
demonoid is not a private tracker btw, it’s nowhere near as good as real trackers like torrentleech and revTT
but it’s a million times better than tpb or mininova

hi there! could you please PM me for an invitation code…i have been waiting for register with demonoid for 3 months but i have no luck…as they said they open public registration, i keep checking but never succeed…

thanks to all…

[QUOTE=aus_lovedvdfab;2120218]hi there! could you please PM me for an invitation code…i have been waiting for register with demonoid for 3 months but i have no luck…as they said they open public registration, i keep checking but never succeed…

thanks to all…[/QUOTE]

Register is open now at this time. Act. quick

@siusiuenen
thank for checking…
i already registered yesterday…
registration is open around 23 hours until now…dont know when it’s close ?

I could RELLY use an invite to demonoids as well!~~~

Please someone give me one

It’s the only site with the items i need on it.

Send me a PM with it please or a email!~

PM me for email

haha I’m surprised this thread is still around.

I have an invite guys. I kind of lost track of who Im replying to because so many are asking for one. Im suprised to be honest. Didnt think the site was so liked.
Anyway, PM me whoever was still looking for it. I know I could use one for a good private tracker. Especially now that my go to site (Aradi) was knocked out.

If anyone has anything interesting lets talk. But if not, I can still give a demon invite.

I would really appreciate an invitation to demonoid!

If someone has one invitation code, i have been waiting to register on demonoid for ever.

PM me. Thank you!