Hi, I want to reformat my Hard drive but i am missing my drivers disk , I went on dells site but they list all kinds of drivers … what drivers do i need , I have windows xp disk . thanks
If you call into Dell technical support they should be able to help you get the list of drivers for your particular system. The basic list of drivers for the B120 (in order of installation) is:
- Dell Notebook System Software
- Intel Chipset Software
- Intel Video driver
- SigmaTel STAC 9200 audio driver
- Broadcom 440x 10/100 network driver
- Wireless card (whichever one you purchased)
- Modem (MDC) driver
- Synaptics TouchPad driver
- Dell QuickSet Utility (optional)
Hopefully this helps. If you have any questions I’ll be happy to answer them.
Dell Customer Advocate
Thanks larry, I will give it a try.