Dell inspiron 1525 with a TS-L632H

vbimport

ok ive been reading on how to do this for like 6 hours and i’ve got most of it just took me awhile to find different post and put the pieces together. i have a dell inspiron 1525 with a TS-L632H. I absolutely have to crossflash because i need access to bitsetting. Im confused about the oem code stuff though. if i cant find the SN-S082H SB01 with my oem code (de), can i use a version of it that has a different one like ts?

not sure if it matters but im using vista sp1

Hi and Welcome![quote=ja8m1e6s;2167365]i have a dell inspiron 1525 with a TS-L632H. I absolutely have to crossflash because i need access to bitsetting.[/quote]Indeed.

Im confused about the oem code stuff though.
There is some statement about this OEM code stuff in the FAQ (see my signature) :wink:
if i cant find the SN-S082H SB01 with my oem code (de), can i use a version of it that has a different one like ts?
Since you won’t find S082H firmware with DE OEM code, you can use basically any firmware that fits the hardware.
The crossflashing process overides any hardware check including OEM code.

Michael

P.S.: Please do not post the same several times. This is crossposting and against our forum rules. I have deleted your other post since.