Dell 172FPB lcd monitor

Hi, my monitor goes out after 1 or 2 seconds if i turn it on again same thing happens but if you look close you can see a dim display .Thanks

How old is your vid card? Can you hook it up to another pc and see how it does?

Raider hater here :stuck_out_tongue: Go Chiefs :clap:

Could also be the lamp in the display is gone bad. This would be a warranty item if it’s still covered.

Thanks for the response but I thought it might be the inverter board , and too the raider hater im sorry you are a chiefs fan. lol

Hey now :bigsmile: I used to live in KC and go see the Chiefs play quite a bit. They do seem to take the Raiders to the cleaners both times every year though :iagree: It’s a legendary rivalry.

I used to watch Len Dawson play. Yes i’m old :frowning: :bigsmile:

could be the inverter since it lights up for a couple seconds before going out, inverters can be dangerous things though, so you should either take it to a pro or get a new monitor, probably shouldn’t go poking around yourself if you don’t know what you’re doing

oh, and go Chargers! :smiley:

Dang we all like teams in the same division/conference :eek: I guess i need to shut down my F@H now :disagree: :bigsmile:

I think chargers will win the division and denver and oakland should battle for second , but the chiefs losing there qb will hurt , plus they lost alot of other key players.

I dunno, hopefully the chargers don’t fall apart without marty, he was the best coach we’ve had in a long time…all people can talk about is his bad post-season record, but I put 95% of the blame for that playoff loss on the team making stupid mistakes…it was BS though when marty took off his headset and pretty much refused to do his job…damn, is it football season yet? I’m tired of waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

Ever since Super Bowl IV i keep saying maybe next year :sad: :bigsmile: Chiefs have sucked ever since :iagree: :frowning:

I start my fantasy football league soon if you guys are interested give me your email and i will send you a invite.

How completely random and offtopic lol, I am trying to find out about a problem, stumble across this thread and end up hearing about American Football teams"_"