Degrading DVD's?

vbimport

I have some dvd’s that I burned a couple of years ago that seem to have areas where they seem fogged up like if you breathed on them. They seem to still play and the foggy areas wipe off. Whats going on?

These are Dual-Layer Verbatims.

What type media and how are they stored?

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2021959]What type media and how are they stored?[/QUOTE]

There Verbatim DL’s made in Singapore. Kept slim style dvd cases in some dvd boxes I bought from Bagsunlimited.com. They are stored in a closet. I put a humidity indicator in the closet and its under 30%. Good or bad?

[QUOTE=Yuckmouth;2021966]There Verbatim DL’s made in Singapore. Kept slim style dvd cases in some dvd boxes I bought from Bagsunlimited.com. They are stored in a closet. I put a humidity indicator in the closet and its under 30%. Good or bad?[/QUOTE]
ASctually sounds pretty good, I keep mine in a metal box made for Dvd/cd storage, mine holds 600 disks, neve ran into a problem.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2021981]ASctually sounds pretty good, I keep mine in a metal box made for Dvd/cd storage, mine holds 600 disks, neve ran into a problem.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get your box? I need something that holds alot of discs.

[QUOTE=Yuckmouth;2022004]Where did you get your box? I need something that holds alot of discs.[/QUOTE]Supermediastore.com, to make it easier for you to find, go to accessories, scroll to “more”, scroll to dvd/cd storage.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2022019]Supermediastore.com, to make it easier for you to find, go to accessories, scroll to “more”, scroll to dvd/cd storage.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!