Default PLESK page...?

hi cd freaks!
i’ve been kinda like a non-registered member of this site for a long time now, cuz i visit this site almost all the time. now there’s this other site, makeabackup.com, that i think most of u know bout. now my question was that for a long time the site has stopped working, the search results show a message that is ‘Default PLESK page’. can nyone tell me why the site isnt workin nymore?

another thing i wanted to know was if there was any limit on the attachments?

thanks

P.S. i m not sure, but i think many of makeabackup.com’s members are members of cdfreaks too. i recall that one of the members here [named Bulk] is also the admin of makeabackup.com. it wud be great if he fills me in on the problem.

Have you tried registering at makeabackup.com and asking about the error message there? Or email them if there’s a “Contact Us” link on their site.

They will probably be more familiar with their own error messages than us.

As for attachments limits, do you mean here on CDF? If so, this is taken from the forum FAQ…from what I know, you will be notified when you try to attach something that’s too large.

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the forums should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt xls zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon

If the attachment question was about makeabackup.com, again you’re better off asking there. :slight_smile:

Edit: OK, this is what I found when I Googled Default PLESK page. It’s not looking good!

[b]If you see this page it means:

1. hosting for this domain is not configured
    or
  2. there’s no such domain registered in Plesk.[/b]

the site [makeabackup.com] was a popular one; u know, lots of active users and posts, sit going on very well. i was already a registered member, and then suddenly one day when i tried visiting the site it showed this, although it only remained for a day or two:

[good thinkin wasnt it? pats himself on the back]
since then, its only the PLESK page thing :confused:
now all i know is the site is down for some reason, and its been a long time now, and seriously, i m now sure that Bulk is a member here, he has the same name here, and i think he’s the only one who can tell us something.

and that attachment question was for CDF.

thanks