Default output settings not working

I’ve noticed this problem with the last few releases. When I start DVDFab Platinum up, this is the settings:

My configuration settings are:

When I click on the Target button after startup, it is listed:

In older versions, after starting up, the Target automatically selected my Output Directory.

Is there a way to fix this in a config file or the registry? Or is this in the program itself?

As shown in your screen captures, the Output Directory you set in Settings appears in the dropdown for Target, although it is not the default. My experience has been that it remembers the Target you actually use as the default for next time, and retains several recent targets for the dropdown.

[QUOTE=BitSmasher;1973531]As shown in your screen captures, the Output Directory you set in Settings appears in the dropdown for Target, although it is not the default. My experience has been that it remembers the Target you actually use as the default for next time, and retains several recent targets for the dropdown.[/QUOTE]
I’m pretty sure this is correct. As long as your recent “targets” are populated, this shouldn’t be a problem. There are also a finite number of targets that will populate (unsure of the exact #) . If you choose a location that is not populated, it is a simple process to browse. As stated, I think it’s always been this way.

[QUOTE=maineman;1973538]I’m pretty sure this is correct. As long as your recent “targets” are populated, this shouldn’t be a problem. There are also a finite number of targets that will populate (unsure of the exact #) . If you choose a location that is not populated, it is a simple process to browse. As stated, I think it’s always been this way.[/QUOTE]

No, up to a certain release (can’t remember which one), when DVDFab started, it used the Output directory setting as the Target. If I remember correctly, it was even a request which has been incorporated.

Oh well…:sad:, I suppose you could put in a request to Fengtao