Deep Scartch in Cd to Protect it!

i have this game and i need to play it without the the cd in the drive! so i tried to copy it but i got this cyclic redundancy check error, and there is a deep scratch in the cd! i asked about it and they told me its a copy protection scratch! so what can i do to go around this!

I NEED HELP

i asked about it and they told me its a copy protection scratch!
I think someones pulling your leg. Copy protections work as if there was a scratch in the disc, but uses a sequence of corrupt bits, strategically positioned. What game is it? How did you try to copy it?

It wouldn’t be a homemade CD would it?

i did make a copy using CloneCd but it toke 5 hours! and the CloneCd prog was writting dummy sectors or something! but i did copy the cd into another one, but same thing happen, now without the scratch! some of the files cant be accessed! and once i play the game i should enter username and password first!..what to do! is there a program to use so i can crack this game! so i can play it without the password and in the hard drive! please help

Where did you get this media from???

Cracks are not allowed here, sorry.

If that scratch is chucking up a CRC error i sincerely doubt it is a copy protection.