Decryption problem

vbimport

tried decrypting killers(no luck) using dvdfab(paid for edition)

[QUOTE=meanone2;2543092]tried decrypting killers(no luck) using dvdfab(paid for edition)[/QUOTE]

Well what version are you using?? And can you post a log file?

Since you are trying to use DVDFab, I’m moving your thread to our DVDFab forum.

(Sorry about the other software mentioned in post #2 StormJumper, but its not my fault! I’m innocent!)

[QUOTE=meanone2;2543092]tried decrypting killers(no luck) using dvdfab(paid for edition)[/QUOTE]

Greetings meanone2

As Coolcolors pointed out the version of DVDFab your using and log would help, however the movie title your having trouble with is a starting point.

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks for your help.But a friend suggested I try dvdfab8 and it worked.again I’d like to thank everyone here for their help.

[QUOTE=meanone2;2543120]Thanks for your help.But a friend suggested I try dvdfab8 and it worked.again I’d like to thank everyone here for their help.[/QUOTE]

hmmm ok well glad to hear your up and running :cool:

Have a nice day :flower:

Why was my post deleted I said to use xxx and xxxx or update dvd fab which was done. Its not ethical to delete a post for no reason just because of dvd fab. I have been a member since 2003.

well the OP was asking about dvdfab not the other 2 programs you mentioned and being that your other post was in the newbie forum when it was deleted then ask the MOD who deleted it, no reason to to ask in this forum because the people here don’t know why

Here is one answer to your questions http://club.myce.com/f116/sub-forum-fengtao-software-only-242474/ and most all other forums on burning software have the same thing, if you have been a member for as long as you say then you should have known this as it’s posted in just about all the forums except the newbie and living room forums, hope this helps you understand a little better

[QUOTE=scotton;2543143]It was in the newbie forum when I posted a correct response. I would not have posted about xxx if it was in the dvdfab forum. I said to use xxx or update dvdfab which was correct. I was 2nd poster and it was deleted because I mentioned xxx. I will continue to post when I think I can help someone and I have been on cdfreaks since 2003 . Thats all folks.[/QUOTE] maybe it was moved to this forum before you posted and you just didn’t notice it, sorry

Scotton you need to read my pm to you

Thanks Kerry

OK but did you read Kerry’s PM to you, anyway have a nice evening, I am done with this thread

[QUOTE=scotton;2543136]I still have not received a response as to WHY my post in the Newbie forum was deleted because i mentioned xxx or update dvdfab-which was done. Who is censoring a legit post??[/QUOTE]

I am since this thread was moved to the DVDFab forum we go with the rules of this sub forum and the OP was looking for help with DVDFab.

[B]SJ[/B] Thread closed

[QUOTE=scotton;2543131]Why was my post deleted I said to use xxx and xxxx or update dvd fab which was done. Its not ethical to delete a post for no reason just because of dvd fab. I have been a member since 2003.[/QUOTE]

It was deleted because of the the rules of this sub-forum as explained here and continually breaching those rules with almost identical posts isn’t exactly helping.

SJ has closed this thread and I’ve deleted all the other offending posts.

Your problem relates to the Newbie Forum and not here so if you have any further difficulties with this then Kerry56 can advise.

[B]Wombler [/B] :cop: