Decryption problem with new moon

vbimport

Having problems decrypting “New Moon”.time starts at 31 minutes and goes up to 8 hrs.I cancel.tried diabling pathplayer on Dvdfab but still no luck.Any ideas on how to decrypt?

Since you are using DVDFab for this, I’m going to move your thread to their forum meanone2. You’ll get faster, more informed replies there.

[QUOTE=meanone2;2503320]Having problems decrypting “New Moon”.time starts at 31 minutes and goes up to 8 hrs.I cancel.tried diabling pathplayer on Dvdfab but still no luck.Any ideas on how to decrypt?[/QUOTE]

There are several threads/posts on this issue in the DVDFab forum you may want to read :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=meanone2;2503320]Having problems decrypting “New Moon”.time starts at 31 minutes and goes up to 8 hrs.I cancel.tried diabling pathplayer on Dvdfab but still no luck.Any ideas on how to decrypt?[/QUOTE]i tried dvdfab not working got anything else?

DVDfab isnt working.What else is availabe?

Are you using version 7.0.2.5.beta ? Paid or free program of dvdfab ? Version 7.0.2.5 beta (paid) had no problem at all with this movie, full movie R1

Jimbo,
My Dvdfab is paid for.I have 7.0.1.2.I did’nt know of any updates.I’ll look for this and give it a try.I’ll keep you posted.Thanks.

[QUOTE=meanone2;2503350]Jimbo,
My Dvdfab is paid for.I have 7.0.1.2.I did’nt know of any updates.I’ll look for this and give it a try.I’ll keep you posted.Thanks.[/QUOTE] You can find the link at the top of this forum page

Jimbo, Thanks for your help.The link and upgrade helped me get the movie.

Thats great glad to hear that you got it straightened out, also welcome to the forum where you can find great help when needed

buy ???. also i have ??? and it all works great.

I am also retired navy but was a destroyer sailor.Retired in 1980.

[QUOTE=sonny13;2503752]buy ???. also i have ??? and it all works great.[/QUOTE]

Sonny13 please note that this sub-forum is for DVDFab products and associated programs only as detailed in the sticky here. :cop:

You are of course free to discuss and compare programs in the main Movie Copy Software forum which relates to all movie copy software.

[B]Wombler[/B]

O.K