Decrypter vs DVD FAB

I am trying to use Decrypter to BU my movies. However, everytime I try it says that I am “trying the DVD to DVD option”. In reading the forums, I know this will lock me out in 30 days. My question: How do I use the software within the bounds of decrypter and not use the dvd to dvd option? I am not opposed to buying the software if I need the extra features but I am not sure where the lines are.

FYI: I am using the latest version of Decyrpter/Fab 6.0.2

Thank You

[QUOTE=SlightOfHand;2408891]I am trying to use Decrypter to BU my movies. However, everytime I try it says that I am “trying the DVD to DVD option”. In reading the forums, I know this will lock me out in 30 days. My question: How do I use the software within the bounds of decrypter and not use the dvd to dvd option? I am not opposed to buying the software if I need the extra features but I am not sure where the lines are.

FYI: I am using the latest version of Decyrpter/Fab 6.0.2

Thank You[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you have the trial version, and that’s what you’ve accessed to try copying.

This is deliberate. Fengtao would like you to buy the software, so he lets everyone try it for 30 days, in the hopes that when they’re left with just the Decrypter, they’ll miss the other bells and whistles and buy.

The decrypter itself cannot be accessed until the end of the trial period. The DVD to DVD option is pretty well the only option you’ll be able to access with Decrypter (that and Main Movie)…minus any burning engine and many other features that are disabled in Decrypter.

(When you say the DVD to DVD option, I am taking that to mean the full program, which is what you are using now…).

Hope this helps a bit…

OC

:slight_smile:

Thanks OC.

Your comments helped a bit in that I am convinced to just not worry about it until the 30days are up. They I will see what I can do and can’t. If I need more I will buy.

SOH