Decrlyption

vbimport

I have 1 Click DVD Copy (about two years old) and the latest DVD43. Every time I try to copy “Wallander” I get this message " A reading error has occurred. The file may be encrypted or cannot be read correctly by the DVD device etc.

I did a search on it on the FAQ and saw some answers back in 2005. No latest answers.

Is there something I can do now without buying a more recent 1 Click DVD Copy? Thanks Dennis

What is a tag?

You should try the latest version of DVDFab. There is a free trial for the program, and even when the trial ends, there is a free section within the program called DVDFab HD Decrypter. This free section will continue to function as a decryption/ripping program which will get your movies to the hard drive. Once there you can compress with whatever program you like.

The only caveat with DVDFab HD Decrypter is that it will lag behind the commercial version on updates by 6 to 8 weeks. By the way, don’t use DVD43 at the same time as DVDFab.

The other option is to get the trial of AnyDVD. It is far more capable in decryption than DVD43, but works in a similar fashion. There is no free section for AnyDVD however. Once the trial ends, you would have to buy the program to continue using it.