Decision time

After many downloads and trial periods I have decided to go with anydvd and clone dvd, however I was impressed with 1CLICK DVD COPY - PRO but swayed from that idea by price and some of the negative reviews. Speaking of price is there a updated discount code for clone as I’m fond of a bargain :iagree:

Buying the two programs together will get you a small discount. I just don’t think you can go wrong with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD as your choice.
Happy burning,

AnyDVD and CloneDVD are a bargain…free lifetime updates, whether it’s 5 yrs or hundred, no other software company will give you that!

very good choice. i assure you, you won’t be disappointed.

i’m not sure if any coupon codes are in effect right now, but the usual suspects are “cdfreaks” “dvdrextreme” and i think there was one other that they use often.

search the news section of cdfreaks to see if any have been posted recently (they are usually posted there)

I’d recommend you pick up Clone CD also for DL backup. (Clone CD + AnyDVD) Buying it at the same time as the other two will get you a better deal on all three.