Death Proof: Grindhouse

vbimport

Hello Freaks: Problem,I really like Tarantino’s stuff and I wan’t to back-up my copy of Death Proof (Grindhouse). I have the latest DVD Fab but nothing works. DVD Fab hangs. Exact Copy, Main Movie, Clone etc. Help please! I’ve saved the IFO’s. How do I attach it? Thanks very much!:confused::bow:

Does it hang while it is analyzing or copying? If it will analyze the disc correctly, go to the Info page (click the green checkmark in the upper right) and click the “Send IFOs” button.

bad press or scratched disc. i have backed this one up already with no problems.

UDF Implementation id                                        VSO Software
UDF Recording Date/Time (mm/dd/yyyy)                  09/20/2007 16:55:34

It will analyze fine. I was able to send the IFO files in. The disc is a little scratched but plays in my DVD player. Thanks.:frowning:

[QUOTE=troy512;2124783]bad press or scratched disc. i have backed this one up already with no problems.
[/QUOTE]
I agree. This is not a copy protection issue. I ripped this one with Platinum last year as well…no problems.

I tried to rip again and it analyzed fine. Then I went tocopy and it started analyzing again and then it hung with only about 4% analyzed?

I had no issues with either Grindhouse picture.

Is the disc surface clean and scratch free?

I’m in agreement this may be a case of a bad press.

Yes disc is clean but there are some marks although it plays fine in my DVD player

Just because a disc will play, does not necessarily mean it will rip. It may be worth your while to try and exchange your copy and attempt ripping/burning again.

Good idea and thanks!