Dear John

vbimport

Has anyone had an issue with the movie, Dear John. I can’t seem to copy it. It reads analyses and burns with no problem but the last half an hour of the movie pixilates. I checked my disc and there are no scratches on it or anything that would cause a problem. I’m using the new version of DVDFab and letting it do it’s thing. I’m trying to make a full disc copy and thats the problem i’m running into. Ive tried 3 times with the same result. Anyone have any input on this or am I the only one?

THX

Sounds like it’s a media related problem to me.

Does the movie play okay from hard drive before you burn it to disc?

[B]Wombler[/B]

As Wombler pointed out it can be related to the media, course it can also be related to improper burn speed…

Sounds like a bad disc, Got my backup with no problems.

[QUOTE=bean55;2523743]Sounds like a bad disc, Got my backup with no problems.[/QUOTE]:iagree: DITTO

What brand of disc are you burning to and what speed? It could be poor media or
as it has already been said you might have a bad pressed disc that may play fine
when playing it but causing you problems when it is ripped and burned. :doh:

I suggest you try some different media to burn to and see what happens and if it still
does it on different/better media than you most definitely have a bad pressed disc so
take it back and get it exchanged for another one. :iagree:

Thank you for all your support. And yes it was a bad disc (media) that was the problem. I did it once more and it worked fine. Kind of surprising though because I use nothing but Taiyo Yudens and have never had this problem. Oh well. Again, thanks people for your support.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2524696]Thank you for all your support. And yes it was a bad disc (media) that was the problem. I did it once more and it worked fine. Kind of surprising though because I use nothing but Taiyo Yudens and have never had this problem. Oh well. Again, thanks people for your support.[/QUOTE]

Happy to hear you got it worked out :clap:

[QUOTE=jmazz;2524696]I use nothing but Taiyo Yudens and have never had this problem. Oh well. Again, thanks people for your support.[/QUOTE]

Glad you got it sorted out :iagree: and even the best media made can still have a bad disc(s) slip
through evey once in a while.

[QUOTE=getit29;2524715]Glad you got it sorted out :iagree: and [B]even the best media made can still have a bad disc(s) slip
through evey once in a while.[/B][/QUOTE]

:iagree::iagree: