Dbz

Hi,
I know that this has nothing to do with CD Freaks, but i would like to tell you that i have a very nice dbz site, which you can visit at:

http://www.dbzsource.does.it/

Thanks

Call me stupid, but what is DBZ?

ps if you want to advertise your site (like this) we can send you more details about our sponsorshiop program… :wink:

Kaaaaa Meeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Dragonball Z … quite nice…

Thanks,
I put alot of time into the site.

DBZ is Dragon Ball Z, The Greatest Anime Cartoon Know to man
A.Toriyama created it as well as the name anime.

Where can i sign up for the affiliate program???

Originally posted by Coldfreezer
Where can i sign up for the affiliate program???

The sponsorship program I referred to is one that will cost you money, no free advertising on this forum :wink:

No thanx,
Not looking to spend money just yet…

Originally posted by Coldfreezer
[B]Thanks,
I put alot of time into the site.

DBZ is Dragon Ball Z, The Greatest Anime Cartoon Know to man
A.Toriyama created it as well as the name anime.

Where can i sign up for the affiliate program??? [/B]

Defenitely NOT the greatest anime known to man.

Cartoon … perhaps…

The Guyver was quite nice too and who could resist Bubblegum Crisis :slight_smile:

Here is quite a nice website where the DBZ’s are quite cheap.

Indeed. DBZ is not the “greatest anime known to man”. The plot is so boring. It is repeated every 20 episodes (powerful bad guy appears, heroes get their asses kicked, train, overcome bad guy in last ditch effort), booooring. The drawings are decent, but there are much better anime series out there.

By the way , according to this he wasn’t the inventor of Anime. Perhaps he named the name anime , but that’s just an abbreviation from the English word animation.

quote :

"
The First Anime

Anime did not, as one would think, simply explode onto the scene in Japan. Rather, it started with one man. Osamu Tezuka, a qualified doctor, created the first anime in Japan in 1951. Tetsuwan Atom, or Astro Boy as it was known elsewhere, marked the advent of Anime. In 1963 the television series began it’s run in Japan, and lasted until 1966 with 193 episodes. However, only 104 were ever shown outside of Japan. Astro Boy was a robot, created in the image of a scientist’s dead son, and was later disowned and sold to a robot circus. He is rescued by Dr. Elfun, and under his guidance fights any evil that threatens the peace of mankind. Though Astro Boy, Tezuka hoped to send simple message: “Love all creatures! Love everything that has life!”
"

This is affirmed by this , this and this website.

Hi

Do you know where can I find Dragon Ball AF episodes to download. If you know where they can be please answear. :bow:

Bahahah. No. Read the farking rules :slight_smile:

Wts up Coldfreezer…DBZ is the BEST…

Thanks 4 that amazing web…