Dating site for cute people says Brits are ugly

vbimport

Now, another august publication, the Telegraph, has reported some painful news from this online island of the beautiful: BeautifulPeople.com says British people are ugly.

Perhaps you might wish to blame the fish, chips, haggis, curry, and 14 pints of lager consumed by the average inhabitant of the Fragmented Kingdom. Perhaps you might indicate that such a lifestyle suggests an increasing amount of procreation between beings of indeterminate provenance in indeterminate places. But BeautifulPeople.com revealed that only 12 percent of British men and 15 percent of their female cohorts were accepted by the prettiest online community in the world. This compares rather desperately with the 65 percent of Swedish males who enter this refined paradise and 76 percent of Norwegian women.

And I thought the ugly people were American Republicans sorry UTR just had to get at you.

We must get the cream of the crop here at MyCE then. The ladies from Britain who post here are certainly high on the scale, from what I’ve seen. :flower:

These people need to learn not to judge people by what they look like! it’s the inside that counts! :flower:

[QUOTE=samlar;2464029]

Perhaps you might wish to blame the fish, chips, haggis, curry, and 14 pints of lager consumed by the average inhabitant of the Fragmented Kingdom. [/QUOTE]

If this were not the daily average consumed by the average Brit it might make their average acceptance rate more respectable.:stuck_out_tongue:

When I lived in England, I saw quite a few good looking women. Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Welsh, Malays etc.

funny

Sooo… the only good looking people in England … are the tourists?

[QUOTE=RCM;2464062]These people need to learn not to judge people by what they look like! it’s the inside that counts! :flower:[/QUOTE]
Yeah!

I find that a woman speaking with an English (or Scottish, Irish and Australian for that matter) accent to immediately go up a couple of notches on the sexy scale. Throw in some dimples when they smile and I am melting like butter.

I spent 2.5 months in England when I was 16. The women were all wearing grayish blue nylons and eye make up and I must say were quite right. Some of them knocked my socks off. I knocked off of few of theirs. I say that article is just bollocks.