Datatrack From Cdfreaks

HI THERE, I BOUGHT SOME DATATRACK DVD-R FROM CD FREAKS. I BURN THEM WITH MY PIONEER A105.

I USE DVD DECRYPTER AND DVD2ONE 1.02 AND THEN I BURN THEM WITH NERO 5.5.10.15.

ALMOST AT THE END OF THE MOVIE (APP. 10 MIN) IT FREEZED.
I TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING VERITAS PRIMODVD, PINNACLE INSTANT COPY BUT ALL OF THIS DIDN’T WORK !!

I ALSO TRIED TO REDUCE THE LENGTH OF THE MOVIE WITH DVD2ONE. (4472 MB/4272 MB/4000 MB)

IS IT THE DVD’S OR THE PROGRAM OR EVEN THE COMPUTER ?? I DON’T KNOW ANYMORE… :frowning:

IS THERE ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM… :slight_smile:

PENTIUM IV 2800
ASUS P4PE
512MB 2700
GIGABYTE 9000 PRO
80 GB HARDDISK
PIONEER A105
PLEXWRITER 48X24X48
LITEON DVD ROM

NNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

spike11-

I would bet on the media. I have been having problems with some samsung discs I recently bought and that’s just the kind of thing I have had happen.

You might try burning them at 1X speed, that might help.

I had purchased some really cheap (.69 USD ea.) bulkpack discs from CDNow2GO and they worked really well. Then when I called to reorder, they suggested I buy the next step up which is a samsung disc and out of 20 I have lost 4 due to the kind of problem you describe.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by spike11
[B]HI THERE, I BOUGHT SOME DATATRACK DVD-R FROM CD FREAKS. I BURN THEM WITH MY PIONEER A105.

I USE DVD DECRYPTER AND DVD2ONE 1.02 AND THEN I BURN THEM WITH NERO 5.5.10.15.

ALMOST AT THE END OF THE MOVIE (APP. 10 MIN) IT FREEZED.
I TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING VERITAS PRIMODVD, PINNACLE INSTANT COPY BUT ALL OF THIS DIDN’T WORK !!

I ALSO TRIED TO REDUCE THE LENGTH OF THE MOVIE WITH DVD2ONE. (4472 MB/4272 MB/4000 MB)

IS IT THE DVD’S OR THE PROGRAM OR EVEN THE COMPUTER ?? I DON’T KNOW ANYMORE… :frowning:

IS THERE ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM… :slight_smile:

PENTIUM IV 2800
ASUS P4PE
512MB 2700
GIGABYTE 9000 PRO
80 GB HARDDISK
PIONEER A105
PLEXWRITER 48X24X48
LITEON DVD ROM [/B]

Try refraining from using all caps. Using caps is considered shouting, affects the readability of the post, and is, by most, considered to be rude and/or obnoxious

spike11

I have a 105, and have found the best discs to use are those made by Ritek. these may be a few pence/cents dearer but are worth it in the end.

You can identify your disc with ADVDinfo - can’t remember where I found it - but Riteks are the VERY dark purple ones.