Data attempt count error

vbimport

Hi all,i just installed VSOs convert x to DVD version 5, but now when i convert a file and then burn it to disc, at the end of the burn process but before the disc is finalized i get this message,failed to set data for “attempt count”. i did not have this problem using version 4?. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both versions to no avail. regards Mick.:confused:

VSO say it must be a problem with my system?

Please do this. Burn the same movie with ImgBurn instead of VSO. If it burns fine, contact VSO again and give them a link to the ImgBurn website, and suggest that they contact the author of ImgBurn to help them fix yet another bug in their burning software ;).

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2672638]Please do this. Burn the same movie with ImgBurn instead of VSO. If it burns fine, contact VSO again and give them a link to the ImgBurn website, and suggest that they contact the author of ImgBurn to help them fix yet another bug in their burning software ;).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I’ve seen this same error with DVDFab which uses the VSO burning engine by default.

In that instance, switching to using ImgBurn as the burning engine solved the problem.

[B]Wombler[/B]