Darkness Falls PAL Not with CloneDVD !?

Hi everybody!

Yesterday I tried to backup my Darkness Falls PAL with the latest Clonedvd and anydvd (I also tried sneakpreview 2) but both failed !

I got a error message xxxxx 6 TCE something, I read the help and searched the forum (someone said broken media, scratched media …)

But it was no problem to copy the files on to the HD !

I also tried to rip from HD with the same result…

It worked with 321…:confused:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71393

Creation of DVD files was not succesful:IFO Properties 6TCE The meaning of this error is, that CloneDVD has detected a structural inconsistency of the input IFO files. So far, this happened only if you try to post-process Instant Copy 8 files with CloneDVD. In case of interleaved/multi-angle titles IC8 produces invalid - so called VOBU maps - with duplicated and … bad for fixing the IFO files on the fly … missing reference entries. If this happens in any other situation, please don’t hesitate to send the IFO files and a small bug-description to bugs (at) elby.ch. If possible, we will try to compensate these errors in future versions of CloneDVD.
Are you using the latest version?

I use 1.3.11.2 and the sneak version 1.8.2.4…

Worked fine for me (R2 Pal)…

I have backed up 30 Ally McBeal PAL DVD’s to remove the region so I could play them on my Pioneer DV-363 (NTSC-PAL) Region 1 player. All worked just fine using the new sneak version. :iagree: