DARKMAN II Return of Durant

vbimport

I’m trying to back up this movie but it comes up with an error: directory not found D:/Video_TS [OSUtillO [WString]]. Its a region 1 and I’m using registered copies of AnyDvd and cloneDvd (both are new version downloaded today). Can someone please advise and email me @ driver120@gmail.com

Summary for drive D:
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1

Video DVD (or CD) label: DARKMNII
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

What other software is installed? Sonic DLA? InCD? DirectCD? Other burning apps? Please tell me…

imTrojan

Just some friendly advice, If I were you I’d edit the post and remove the email address you posted, it’s just a magnet for spammers. Just request a private message.

I have alcohol 120 and Nero 6 installed but these never affected any of my other backups :frowning:

No, I am looking for something more intrusive. Roxio Drag to Disc? Antivirus programs?

Kaspersky anti virus but not anything else

Interesting. Could you try to disable the on access scanner? Does it work now?

With Nero 6 - is InCD installed as well? If yes, can you try to deactivate it?

No it’s not. I don’t like InCD so I’ve never installed it on this system. As for the access scanner??? I turned off the Kaspersky AV and it still shows up the same error. I’m curently backing up Hitch and Tarzan2 and they are working perfectly :confused:

MAYBE ITS NOT WORKING BECAUSE ITS A SIGN YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BACKUP BAD MOVIES??? JUST A THOUGHT :bigsmile:

@ DJDVD,

Could you explain exactly what you mean by your description of “Bad Movies”.

PS- It is consider “Impolite” to use all upper case letters when making Forum postings.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Workaround for still mysterious problem — You can copy Darkman2 this way:
Drag and drop the VIDEO_TS folder to your harddisk
Copy it with CloneDVD from there.

To bjkg:

My apologies for posting in all CAPS. I was unfamiliar that it was impolite, I just did it to save myself time while typing.

DEAR DJDVD,
Now it may be a bad movie for some people but I enjoy this kind of B movie.Thank you for your opinion and I’ll back-up what ever I want regardless of what YOU think.
Have a nice day :iagree:

Thanks Olli for that work around. I’m trying it right now.

That’s why God created apples and oranges, a little something for everyone.
Because I like oranges doesn’t mean apples are not good.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody’s got one (hopefully). :cool:

This should be the end of the thread. That work around worked perfectly Ollie, Thank you :bow:

But I would prefer to know, why the error happened so it can be fixed once and for all…