Dark Knight

vbimport

Hello all,

I have been using Dvd next copy for awhile and have had no problem with it until today

When i go to burn the movie i get this message while the movie is being analyzed.

"DvD next copy Main client has encountered a problem and needs to close, we are sorry for the inconveinece.
Send error report or Do not send are my choices

I am currently running this version
DVDneXtCOPY_Standard_V2_9_9_1

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated it.

Thank you.

If you need any other info please let me know

I am not to sure if version 2 can do this as well but you might give this a try and see. They are working on a next tech update for this title and a few more.

http://www.dvdnextcopysupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=5891

Hi,

Thanks for the follow up i will give that a try, however i am not finding the fox that link lists. I am guessing it is a type of encrypting device that i cant find on my system.

Do you have a link to this program if possible.

Thank you

[QUOTE=gregs08;2175964]Hi,

Thanks for the follow up i will give that a try, however i am not finding the fox that link lists. I am guessing it is a type of encrypting device that i cant find on my system.

Do you have a link to this program if possible.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Hi it is right here.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/anydvd-hd-6-4-9-1-beta-discussion-thread-258935/

Thanks for the info i got the any dvd to work and everything goes fine until i hit start on the process i keep getting an error message about compatability that will not let me proceed.

I have the DVDnC set to compatability to run windows 2000 but not sure where else to check for the compatability as this is beyond me figuring out on my own.

Once again thanks for the help so far it is working well and hopefully this will be my last glitch on the problem.

Thanks

If the video is on the hard drive from anydvd then just exit out of anydvd and see if this works. I don’t have anyone that is running Win 2000 with pro.