Dang Hitch is loaded

i think this is the first one that i have done that had this many things on it here is what my Anydvd says:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 5.6.1.1)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)

Video DVD (or CD) label: HITCH
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 3 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Are you having trouble backing this up or just showing us what protections are on the disc?

that’s usual

Na, I was able to make it into DVD files I haven’t had time to burn them yet. I just bought the movie and the kid’s are always so abusive with movies, never putting them back into sleeves or their cases and always getting scratches on them, this program is a life and wallet saver.

Thank you for this!

K. Just wanted to make sure you weren’t having any problems backing it up. Leave it to Sony and Macrovision to create non-compliant discs that cause all kinds of problems. :slight_smile: Fortunately the guys at slysoft rock and it’s only a minor inconvenience that Sony and Macrovision cause rather than a full blown problem.

Tsurani…
Have you had luck decrypting? I am unable to backup this title and all Sony title. Any hints out there?

what version of anydvd are you using? I assume you’re using anydvd since you’re posting in the anydvd forum.

Anydvd removes encryption from this title without issue. you can then backup up with whatever ripping software you prefer.

Latest anydvd version. Copies without a hitch