Damn You Verbatim!

Why can’t I get good burns with my CMC Neo-Verbies?! These are complete crap! To add insult to injury, this was burned with a used drive I got off of eBay! I should have listened to the people who told me to watch out for used drives! :sad:

Wish all my MCC-004 scanned like that. :wink:

This is a joke thread right?

I only see a excellent burn.

[QUOTE=tropic;2020960]Wish all my MCC-004 scanned like that. ;)[/QUOTE]

Same here :smiley:

Yeah, my bet is that negritude is having a laugh :bigsmile:

Negative Feedback recommended for burner and send Verbatims back for refund.

These PIF/PIE/Jitter figures are way out of spec and you should go make a law suit against Verbatim .

Also , if you can get a refund for the burner from E-Bay , go ahead and do it immediately

Wherethe hell the world is going ?! :a

The amounts of PIE and PIF in that scan are so horrible it could very well plunge the world into a global recession and possibly end the human race as we know it, and the jitter is high enough to cause the Milky Way to collapse in a gigantic black hole.

You’d better send those Neo-Verbies to me for safe disposal. :wink:

LOL, you should get some MII that i have, you’d scream for mercy!!! LOL
Great burn, realy… is it 6 pif? that is equal to 3 pif on liteon and plextor…

I smell some neo-verb Class Action.

[QUOTE=Womi;2020967]This is a joke thread right?

I only see a excellent burn.[/QUOTE]

same here

@tropic: I guess every Verb is no longer sacred and great. :wink:

[QUOTE=tropic;2021026]I smell some neo-verb Class Action.[/QUOTE]

Oh definitely. Straight to the trash for that one :eek:

:eek::bigsmile:

Blasphemy! But “Every MIS and MIT (but not MII or MIC) Verb is sacred” just doesn’t sound the same. :frowning:

[QUOTE=tropic;2021044]Blasphemy! But “Every MIS and MIT (but not MII or MIC) Verb is sacred” just doesn’t sound the same. :([/QUOTE]

Hahahaha :bigsmile:

All these sub-standard Verbies should be sent to me for further testing :iagree:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2021046]Hahahaha :bigsmile:

All these sub-standard Verbies should be sent to me for further testing :iagree:[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile: Figures! :wink:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2021046]Hahahaha :bigsmile:

All these sub-standard Verbies should be sent to me for further testing :iagree:[/QUOTE]

I could take a few if needed :slight_smile:

[quote=CJ2;2021080]I could take a few if needed :)[/quote]I’ll volunteer as well. It’s a nasty job, but somebody has to do it. :wink:

But seriously folks, I was just having a bit of fun because so far, I’ve had nothing but good results with neo-Verbies, on par with classic-Verbies. Anyone who wishes to throw their neo-Verbies in the trash, as I’ve seen some CDFreaks mention they were planning to do, can promptly send them to me instead.

Despite all the whining about Verbatim’s decrease in quality, they are still the best reasonably priced and easily obtainable consumer-grade media on the market.

I wouldn’t mind trying some MIT or MII Neo-Verbies if I can find some, for comparison with the classic ones. It was the MIC Neos that didn’t really float my boat, although that said playback isn’t a problem :slight_smile: