Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn

Damn I missed my 2000th post. :a :frowning: :a

But who cares, w00t, w00t, w00t, going for my 3k post. :stuck_out_tongue:

what hapened 2 your 2000th post?

then celebrate the 2004´th the actual year :stuck_out_tongue: :iagree:

note for myself: only 448 posts to 1000 :sad:

good thinking! but it aint the same as the 2000th, plus if he wanted to post the numer o years he would hav to wait untill next year to post again, or make a new account and post 2,003 times before he could anser the questions

Well I posted it … but I only realised it more then 30 minutes later and then you can’t edit your post anymore. :frowning:

Well here you are.

Post 2004!! w00t, w00t, w00t, w00t :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :bow:

Fixed…

Evil grin

LOL :smiley: Tax, your status should be changed back to Evil Admin again!

wot! namoh used to be at like 2000 and a die hard now hes is just “senor member” and at like 500, hes gone down 1,500 posts wtf :confused:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Please reset my post to Zero (and forget everything I ever wrote). :bigsmile:

Edit:

You could even call me a Swede :slight_smile:

[Edit once more] You could even call me sober[/Edit once more]
[Edith for the last time] But please don’t call me Edith [/Edith for the last time]

LOL, If there was ever any doubt who was in charge of this site, just look over to the evily grinning tax man in the corner!

:bow: All bow, hail Da_Taxman :bow:

well done o’ evil one

wot happed to hes rating!!!

Well, in one of the (many :bigsmile: ) threads that you have participated in, I noticed that you didn’t want to provide help for a Satanist. Perhaps it’s about time that you join the other side.
If not, you might get a good clean Post_Reset, induced by the EVIL Taxman.

Join him or get banned.

so if i dont become a satanist my posts will be resetted, oh and is it a bad thing i hav participated in so many threads, it juts i new (only 5 days) and like the forums :bigsmile:

Hell! Yeah

no i’m only jokeing :slight_smile:

lol, then looking at the forums all the posts in the louge andnewbie are last dun by me :), i am all worried my post will be reseted and i was well on my way to bieng a “die hard”, taxman seemed like such a nice guy… :sad:

That explains why I didn’t understand the topics initial post :slight_smile:

Ok, joke is made…post number back to what it should be…

Power corrupts…so what about power plants?

lol, taxman can u like do anything!! blimey!!, also how do you get to become a mederator on foums… thanks, ben :slight_smile: