Dammaged TOC? CD Data Recovery? HELP Please!

I have a CD with a backup of some web pages etc i can browse the CD no problem and i can see all the files and there sizes etc BUT when i try and open or copy the file(s) I get an error and then the CD goes unbrowsable.
I think the TOC on the disk is dammaged or unfinished since the data i wrote maybe have been just over a CDs worth, but since it was browsable I though it was ok.

I need a util that will read my files of without reading the TOC i think its very frustrating knowing the files are there and not been able to get at them.

Any help or direction greatfully accepted. :confused:

You can try to make a backup-image using CCD of Nero and then try to unpack the image using ISObuster.

Uhm, you say the CDR is full? So all space is used?! Otherwise you could try using Nero’s multisession function and find out if Nero can complete the CD for you, creating a new TOC!

I tryed bliend Read last night and then opened the iso with isobuster, YES I though I have my files back but when i extracted one its just empty, I extracted a directory and all the files extract no problem. file names and sizes are all fine. But when you open them there all blank. Blindread didnt have any problems with the TOC so its proberly not that, however it found about 40 bad sectors and took over an hour to read the disk.

Any suggestions on other utils I could try??? DO you think using Nero would give me a different result to Blindread.

Ps I turned on the SW option (subtrack or somit) but I dont really know what its for can anyone shed some light on this please.

Cheers…:rolleyes:

Try CD-R Diagnostic… (full version can be obtained from www.cdrsoft.cc)

Thanks ill give it a go…

On another note… the above site your told me to look at www.cdrsoft.cc, when you close/leave the site it pops up another window with the url being http://www.happycorner.de/ausl.php3 (some hardcore site - more shit) this contains a javascript trogen which you will be vuneralble to unless you have patched yourself or have SP2 installed. So check it out…

Im sure you didnt know this… I hope :confused:

Originally posted by F3Speech
[B]On another note… the above site your told me to look at www.cdrsoft.cc, when you close/leave the site it pops up another window with the url being http://www.happycorner.de/ausl.php3 (some hardcore site - more shit) this contains a javascript trogen which you will be vuneralble to unless you have patched yourself or have SP2 installed. So check it out…

Im sure you didnt know this… I hope :confused: [/B]
Nope I didn’t know this. Thanks for the warning!