Daily Bra Quest

vbimport

Since we have a daily thong quest I thought we need a daily bra quest but maybe not cdfreaks might become x rated.

You mean like BRAss; BRAchiosaurus; BRAcket; zeBRA? Sounds more Sesame Street than x rated…

Yo-

Is this the thread where Hawaiian dudes look for other Hawaiian dudes-eh yshosers??

ok this will knock big hosers eyes out but…if she drinks anymore water…

Is that a human camel? Two lumps instead of one?

now thats a bra. I would have to sleep in the same bed with her they might burst and you would drown

[QUOTE=samlar;2653674]now thats a bra. I would have to sleep in the same bed with her they might burst and you would drown[/QUOTE]
If she rolls over you’re dead.

What about this one? I seen a few cow in bras but not one on four legs

[QUOTE=marloyd;2653641]ok this will knock big hosers eyes out but…if she drinks anymore water…[/QUOTE]There is nearly enough material in that bra to make me a complete outfit. :eek:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2653641]ok this will knock big hosers eyes out but…if she drinks anymore water…[/QUOTE]

Yo-

What a waste of silicon-eh yahosers!! :Z :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2653814]Yo-

What a waste of silicon-eh yahosers!! :Z :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Probably enough Silicone there to caulk every bathtub in Duluth Minnesota…:eek:

Are you saying those ain’t real? :eek:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2653830]Are you saying those ain’t real? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Yo Draggles-

[B]Yup[/B] - that is what I am saying-eh! :iagree:

Seen that pic before, it has been photo-shopped.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2653533]You mean like BRAss; BRAchiosaurus; BRAcket; zeBRA? Sounds more Sesame Street than x rated…[/QUOTE]

well, Sesame street is definately not x-rated, but if you account for the homosexual sparks between Ernie and Bert… Bert is even shaped like a… you know, one of those special toys… a yellow one… washable… batteries not included :o :bigsmile:

Sesame Street is subversive I say.

Stretching seems to be involved.

Bra in Swedish means “Good” , if a bra is good or not … who am I to judge? Sometimes , yes and others perhaps No?

JÄTTE Bra (Giant Bra) is very good , if a giantbra is very good I would like Dolly Parton to phone me and tell.

JÄVLIGT Bra (A HELL of a bra) well… I think we´ll end here now…

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2653914]Seen that pic before, it has been photo-shopped.[/QUOTE]

how many photoshops are on her :bigsmile: