Daewoo Dhr-8100p

vbimport

i have a DAEWOO DHR-8100P dvd/hdd recorder,it is about 15 months old,for some reason i cannot get the menu on the tv screen even when connected with a scart cable.anybody know how i can reset it back to the factory default settings without a menu on the tv.

ps,to my last post,when i switch the recorder on with it connected with a scart cable i just get a black screen on the tv and cannot get the menu on screen for the recorder,i tried it connected to another tv and still get the same black screen?.:sad:

Does any other output work?
//Danne

i can record with the scart connected,play back the recording and the tv auto switches to the av channel,but i can NOT get the menu for the recorder on the tv screen.

I’d say service of some kind…
//Danne

[QUOTE=robert181;1999116]i have a DAEWOO DHR-8100P dvd/hdd recorder,it is about 15 months old,for some reason i cannot get the menu on the tv screen even when connected with a scart cable.anybody know how i can reset it back to the factory default settings without a menu on the tv.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a manual to follow to make sure that you are doing everything correctly. If not, you can download one. If that isn’t the problem, perhaps Service is the next logical choice.