Daemon not playing .iso after installation

vbimport

I’m using Daemon Tools Lite to play a game I have copied on the computer in .iso format. I’m able to use Daemon’s virtual drive to install the game, but when i go to play the game it just opens a picture of a bridge, as if it were about to start the game but just stops there. I’ve done it before but that was years ago, with a friends help from another friend. Is this were I use the emulators. what exactly are these for.

[QUOTE=AcEric87;2101172]I’m using Daemon Tools Lite to play a game I have copied on the computer in .iso format. I’m able to use Daemon’s virtual drive to install the game, but when i go to play the game it just opens a picture of a bridge, as if it were about to start the game but just stops there. I’ve done it before but that was years ago, [B][B]with a friends help from another friend. Is this were I use the emulators. what exactly are these for.[/B][/B][/QUOTE]

Use the original, put it into the drive and run SETUP.

If you created an .ISO,it won’t work,because the image has no information stored about the used copyprotection.
99.9% of today’s games are protected,and they need a more advanced imageformat to create a succesful backup.

Daemon-Tools Pro and/or Alcohol 120% are my recommendations to get a high succes rate.

I no longer have the original it was damaged.

[QUOTE=AcEric87;2101446]I no longer have the original it was damaged.[/QUOTE]

Not the best solution to throw it away…:eek:
perhaps there is a possability to get it working,but you can’t ask it here…google is your friend…

I’ve found a forum about copy protection could this be my problem. I remember when I was doing this with a friend we had to do something to a file after installing it i believe, man it was like 5-6 years ago so its hard to remember.