I get different crc depending on wich drive i use

since i use cdfs.vxd i cheked the crc directly on the cd
(D Stereo\16Bit\44100Hz…)
(E Stereo\16Bit\44100Hz…)

Same resoults: The track has different crc depending on the drive

CAN YOU CLEAR MY MIND??

thanks

Hello!!

I dunno what your problem may be, but I wanna ask you something else. I noticed that you got the dir’s on your cdrom which contain the wav’s of the audio tracks on your cdd. How did you fix that? I’ve got it at my old computer since I’ve installed Easy CD Creator 4. When I installed it on my new computer, no dir’s there!! Is there another way/program to get this? I like to copy wav’s using the data stream!

Greetzzzzzzzzzzzz

the little gemm is cdfs.vxd
this replacement does not always work well on all configurations, but there are some workarounds…

this vxd has been on cdfreaks when it still got the previous layout (not the black but the white already) just have to put it in your windows system and you have maps on your audio cds. works great almost

I tested iut on bout 24 comps and 22 worked and the other two just crashed every time accessing an audio cd, so you have to have luck with it.

these dirs will normally come up: Stereo\16Bit\44100Hz
Stereo\16Bit\22000Hz
Stereo\16Bit\14100Hz\ (not sure bout his one cos I dont have cd here to test now)

Stereo\8Bit\44100Hz
Stereo\8Bit\22000Hz
Stereo\8Bit\14100Hz\

Mono\16Bit\44100Hz
Mono\16Bit\22000Hz
Mono\16Bit\14100Hz\

Mono\8Bit\44100Hz
Mono\8Bit\22000Hz
Mono\8Bit\14100Hz\

in these dirs all the tracks will be as *.wav files with the appropiate dir config (eg rate, bits, stereo/mono)

dunno how its done but its cool, lill remake:
When you select everything in windwos explorer or so (all the wavs of a full audio cd all 75 mins) you will get a total disc zise of about 2 Gigs just something weird but fun

the cdfs.vxd goes in system\iosubsys
if it doesnt work you can put an old version of scsi1hlp.vxd(w95)or change cdvsd.vxd & cdtsd.vxd with the ones in w98…(this solved the prob when you can’t acces the first wave…

it didn’t work at first but now it’s coool
(also check the bus master)…

BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE ANY OFFSET REGOLATION
(EAC does )

this goes back to my first prob:
i can use cdfs.vxd for a perfect track althow it is not exactly the same as the original??