D2O/AutoBurn--Title in C2D?

vbimport

What options does one have (when checking Burn with Copy2Dvd in Dvd2One) insofar as the Title that will go on the copied movie (I always copy Movie-Only, if that makes a difference)?
I have a mega-changer that scans inserted disks for title in order to build its menu. I’d like C2D to title the disk with something easier to identify the movie than ‘VIDEO_TS’. Any setting/method for accomplishing this–so that the burn may be unattended? [Best would be a way to grab the title from the original in my dvd-rom, or pull it from the .ifo itself…]

if you select “prompt to edit label” on the Label tab in CopyToDVD settings, you should be prompted to enter a volume name each time…

That’s what I’ve been doing…but I want it to record (unattended) after processing.
Is there no way for it to find an appropriate title for itself?

at the moment there’s no other way…

yikes…
No small batch-file or ‘alerted folders’ thingy possible?
A friend wrote that it’ll adopt/use the title of the main folder-set if you drag VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS into it for burning.
Can’t C2D add a ‘look-see’ along those lines so it would be more useful to D2O users? With AnyDvd working so well now, it would make for a simple set-and-forget copy procedure…

we will look into that…

Well, thanks! I’d appreciate that.
One would think this the final element for both D2O and C2D to consumate their ‘marriage’…

Just sent the following via e-mail–thought I’d post it here, too, just to keep the thread alive/clear.
Maybe some others who would like this feature can comment?

<quote>
I have written related to this titling ‘issue’ in the forum, and PM’d [VSO]Philipp without response. Other threads indicate that e-mails are preferred for requests, so I’ll repeat here…

Dvd2One (my transcoder of choice) has the interesting option of a checkbox for Copy2Dvd built right in. This allows for an unattended burn-start after D2O processing–a terrific convenience (thanks!). In fact, now that AnyDvd works so well, those with a dvd-rom AND a burner can insert a dvd into the -rom, and a blank-media into burner, then set-and-forget (returning later to a completed process). Just wonderful…
Except–
my mega-changer requires unique titles on dvd-r’s for the purpose of menu-building. I can’t have Copy2Dvd just name everything “MY_MOVIE”. Would it not be possible to build into Copy2Dvd a function that could look into either the dvd-rom original (or the processed/burned .ifo) for the actual movie title–and use this to title the dvd-r being burned?
This would be the holy-grail of programs for movie-backup then–AnyDvd/D2O/C2D [a completely automated process…].
Please consider for a future release.
I quote below the forum posts…

I would prefer to receive this request by email …
according what the program suite should do … DVD2One can set the label … but it is a fixed one… I agree.
About how to detect the movie title from the ifo/files… I don’t know if it is possible. If DVD2One assist on this information they can fix… and we can consider to add it too…
but not sure it is possible.

Originally posted by lapinou
I would prefer to receive this request by email …
according what the program suite should do … DVD2One can set the label … but it is a fixed one… I agree.
About how to detect the movie title from the ifo/files… I don’t know if it is possible. If DVD2One assist on this information they can fix… and we can consider to add it too…
but not sure it is possible.

Sure…sent via e-mail as well. In fact, I only stuck it here to see if others besides myself would even appreciate the feature (if technically possible in the first place).
Using AnyDvd and D2O on a dvd in a dvd-rom (blank in burner), I believe D2O can already make use of the dvd’s title on the folder created for processing. If true, then C2D could be made to use that name for the burn (unfortunately, many dvd’s are ‘genericly-titled’ from get-go; ergo my notion of reading a movie-title from ifo/bup).
I have read many, many posts ‘wishing’ for an all-in-one application that would ‘do it all’ unattended in many related forums at cd-freaks/doom9. That’s why I believe that this modification to C2D would be worthwhile in terms of sales, since the aforementioned ‘suite’ of AnyDvd/D2O/C2D comes so close already.
Maybe others will confirm…dunno. If I’m the only interested party–just ignore the suggestion. C2D is a terrific program as it is…!

unfornutly … it is not possible to obtain title from ifo/vob