Cyberlink

vbimport

Anybody out there who can tell me which forum to go to find help with Cyberlink PowerProducer 4 & PowerDirector 5 ?
Cyberlink wants me to “Purchase FAQ’s”.
Their “help” even worse than Nero’s ?

Hi,[quote=31049;2065320]Anybody out there who can tell me which forum to go to find help with Cyberlink PowerProducer 4 & PowerDirector 5 ?[/quote]Their Knowledge base looks rather good. so you should really have a look at that. --> http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/support/product_faq_home.jsp

Cyberlink wants me to “Purchase FAQ’s”.
This is important if you want to buy a Cyberlink product online via Cyberlink webshop.

Their “help” even worse than Nero’s ?
No idea.

Michael

I’m not going to buy anything off their website until they have halfway decent “help” with their products.
I can do eveything except move the “buttons” on the “Menu” page to different locations on the page.

[QUOTE=mciahel;2065325]Hi,Their Knowledge base looks rather good. so you should really have a look at that. --> http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/support/product_faq_home.jsp
This is important if you want to buy a Cyberlink product online via Cyberlink webshop.
No idea.

Michael[/QUOTe

Do you have CyberLink ?

[quote=31049;2074313][quote=mciahel;2065325]Hi,Their Knowledge base looks rather good. so you should really have a look at that. --> http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/support/product_faq_home.jsp
No idea.

Michael[/QUOTe]

Do you have CyberLink ?[/quote]I have an older copy of Power Producer that came with my LG drive lying around. I uninstalled it when I figured out that the software does not work properly without administrative permissions. Support was not helpful in that case.
Maybe things have changed with newer versions.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2074499]I have an older copy of Power Producer that came with my LG drive lying around. I uninstalled it when I figured out that the software does not work properly without administrative permissions. Support was not helpful in that case.
Maybe things have changed with newer versions.

Michael[/QUOTE]

I have PP 4.0 and cannot move the chapter button’s after you have chosen “number of buttons” ie: left to right, top to bottom. They seem to have a “Default” position which cannot be changed.
I have read about “Administrative Permission” but I don’t know what it means.

Hi,[quote=31049;2074632]I have read about “Administrative Permission” but I don’t know what it means.[/quote]Check Windows Help about details.

In a nutshell:
Windows supports several user types with different permissions.

With administrative permissions (Windows default), the user has full access to the system. This kind of user type should only be used if maintenance tasks (installing software, updating drivers etc) are to be done. Not for normal work, surfing etc, unless you are proud supporter of several botnets.

Users with restricted permissions can’t write to essential system folders and registry keys. For normal work, internet access etc, these permissions are highly recommended.

Michael