CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 7.3 BD Profile 2.0 update

vbimport

http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/download/dl_patch_601_112_ENU.html?BBnLangId=1&OSREGION=&LANGUAGE=ENU&BBProductId=1&BBProdVerId=388&VENDORNAME=2581&BUILDNO=3730&MAJORVER=7&BBProdVerTypeId=1431&BB_ID=7973&TYPE=&SR=DVD080102-02&PATTERNID=11136&PRODUCTVERSION=Ultra&CHANNEL=iSales&BU=CLT&BBnOSRegion=-1&BBnChannel=4&DEVICE=&VERSIONTYPE=Deluxe&PRODUCTNAME=PowerDVD&MINORVER=03&affiliate=2581_388_7_DVD080102-02_0

Information

For PowerDVD 7 Ultra retail and online purchase versions only. To check the updates for hardware bundled versions, click here for instructions.

List of Updates:

Adds playback support for Blu-ray Disc Profile 2 (BD-Live).

Thanks for the info, nekrosoft13. Nice to see that Cyberlink still supports their older version.

I’m guessing that harddisk playback is still a no (as also in their v8)

what do you mean by harddisk playback?

i can playback .ts, m2ts files just fine straight from the HDD.

[quote=nekrosoft13;2044896]what do you mean by harddisk playback?

i can playback .ts, m2ts files just fine straight from the HDD.[/quote]Movie playback from harddisk, by this option: “Open movie files on hard drive”. If you choose this option, you can just click on a folder where your blu-ray movie is (contains BDVM and CERTIFICATE folders), and you will get menu etc. I believe blu-ray playback from hard drive is disabled after v7.3.3319a. Newer releases disabled this option (greyed) if you try to playback a blu-ray from harddrive.

The one that you mentioned (playback single files) is: “Open media files” which is fine.

I have trepadations about downloading this update, this is what I got when I went to download it, and its not a false positive either.

I just downloaded and no problem.

Btw, the update is “only” 3730d?
The last version is 3730 (without “d”) in Feb 2008. Anyone knows the changelog?

I am sorry for the above that I thought was a virus, Kapersky is aware of this and corrected it in the latest update definitions.

Hi, the obfuscated.zv detection was a false alarm, and has been corrected in the latest signature updates. If you perform one now, you should no longer be alerted about the presence of obfuscated.zv in those files.

<!–IBF.ATTACHMENT_618600–>

Kapersky often causes false positives