Cyberlink powerdirector 6 problem?

vbimport

hi! i use powerdirector to convert and edit .avi file to dvd format…when i do my project i have select High quality with total size to save to hdd is 6500mb but when i finish i check dvd folder that i just save file size only 3.58gb, i have try it 2 time but still have same size when i finish…what i did wrong here?

and does subtitle can be turn on or off by remote control when play, as i finish and put disc in dvd to play subtitle alsway display , there is a funtion that you can turn it on or off?

i’m very new to video edit and have no idea what edit software should i use, i see powerdirector ads and have subtitle feature that i want, and i bought it…after using it, i just wonder can subtitle can turn on or off? and multi subtitle languages…
is any video edit software that i can add subtitle and can turn or off? any recommended?

I’m not very fluent with Powerdirector. You might check the software forum and PowerDirector.

While powerdirector is not a software which I would recommend, any software that works for you is okay. It all depends on what you final expectations are. If you are just doing this for home/hobby, and it will do what you want it to do, it should be fine. If you asked me to recommend all in one softwares, I would begin with softwares like Ulead Video Studio, or Pinnacle Studio. If you go to www.videohelp.com, you will find many articles, user comments, and reviews, on most video softwares…

thank you hardley2ride!!!,i very appreciate your recommended…and i have search for forum about ulead studio… i fall in love with it, i also watch all of [B]tutorial[/B] on website takeoneflix.com…i can not imagine video edit software has so many function for very affordable price…i decided go for ulead, once again thank you …:iagree:

…HERE the ONLY place where my problem will be solve…:clap::slight_smile: