Cyberlink offers large discount to users of competing software

I just posted the article Cyberlink offers large discount to users of competing software.

Cyberlink is offering large discounts to users of competing software who want to switch

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/cyberlink-offers-large-discount-to-users-of-competing-software-65940/](http://www.myce.com/news/cyberlink-offers-large-discount-to-users-of-competing-software-65940/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I can’t hold back, gotta say it:

They should give it away, even free it’s a bad bargain.

Gotta agree with CDan on this one.

The Cyberlink software is horrific…they couldn’t make it any more frustrating to work with if they deliberately tried. I particularly loved the crashes with no clue as to what happened.

Never again.

They couldn’t pay me to put their software on my PC or laptops.

I’ve had so many bad experiences with their stuff that I stay far and wide of their products, and tell my friends likewise.

I must be the only person here that quite likes the feel of PowerDVD. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2676175]I must be the only person here that quite likes the feel of PowerDVD. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, I think that you are.

:slight_smile:

Who watches movies on their computer anyway? What a waste of money.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2676175]I must be the only person here that quite likes the feel of PowerDVD. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Older versions I liked, now I use VLC and been using the Fab player here lately

[QUOTE=bean55;2676213]Older versions I liked, now I use VLC and been using the Fab player here lately[/QUOTE]

Well TBH it’s an older version I’m using that I got with the PC so things could well have gone downhill since then.

I use also use VLC too though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Up to PowerDVD 8 was good, IMO after that it started going downhill fast

[QUOTE=bean55;2676283]Up to PowerDVD 8 was good, IMO after that it started going downhill fast[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not it’s Version 7 I’m still using here. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]