Cyberlink Dvd Suite: Nero (LG GP08LU10)

[qanda]This thread is about the LG GP08LU10. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I recently bought an LG GP08 External Dvd Drive and it came with a “Super Multi Drive Install Disc” which has nero on it. But when I click install nero, it just directs me to the Nero newsletter sign up. After I complete the sign up, it just takes me to the home page and nothing happens. Is this supposed to happen, and what am I supposed to do from here?

Edit: It does in fact say that it comes with Nero so I don’t think I am not supposed to go online and buy it.

Hi and Welcome!

browse the disc and check if there is a Nero folder. If so, you should be able to locate the setup program there.

Michael

Hi assasinfu and I second the welcome:

Just a heads -up that the version of Nero bundled with drives has limited functionality. While it may well meet your needs, please post back if you run into problems.

I used the setup on the disk itself and not the installation process but it still takes me to the website. Also when I click it again, it says I am in an installation process, so it’s not a malfunction I guess?

What should I do?

Ok, well I just tried it after turning off my internet connection because I figured if it keeps on taking me to the site, then maybe turning that off will skip that step and directly install and now it works. Thanks to the guys who gave attention to my thread.

:disagree:[QUOTE=assasinfu;2210684]Ok, well I just tried it after turning off my internet connection because I figured if it keeps on taking me to the site, then maybe turning that off will skip that step and directly install and now it works. Thanks to the guys who gave attention to my thread.[/QUOTE]

true , i got success by ur tips,thanks , before that i spent lot of time and ringing tech guys. waste of time!!

Now how do i write on cd or dvd by using nero incd (udp packet writing)
i am keep looking for that in program list, i can’t find.

can u help me pls

ta