Custom Speedhacked f/w for LDW-411S/811S now available!

vbimport

G’day all,

After releasing the custom speedhacked firmware for the LiteON LDW-451S/LDW-851S, I’m now releasing a custom speedhacked firmware for the LDW-411S/LDW-811S. Please note that LDW-411S users will still need to zebraMod their drives before using this firmware. This firmware has been patched to allow flashing onto any drive so make sure you’re flashing the right drive!!!

For more information, go here.

Once again, thanks to everyone for your support. Special thanks goes to code65536 for making the Speedhack program.

Please post test results here.

Regards,
TerminalVeloCD

Thanks! I will give it a try tonight.

I have a 401@811, do I have to do something else beside flashing this new firmware?

If you have already done a zebraMod v4 on your original EEPROM, then all you need to do is flash my firmware onto your drive, and you’ll be burning at 6x and 8x with any 4x DVD+R media you wish in no time! :slight_smile:

Regards,
TerminalVeloCD

Thanks,TVCD :smiley:

Just as I wanted to try it the link does not work anymore.

Anybody that got hold of it care to share it?
Thanks

peroni,

Please press the “Refresh” button on your browser and try again. I have just checked and double checked everything and all is working fine.

Regards,
TerminalVeloCD

EDIT: The site’s been hammered over the last day or so and is past it’s bandwidth limit! I need another web host. Any ideas???

Hey terminalvelocd your download limit has been reached you need to place it somewhere else so we can get to it.:confused:

Sorry Dude didn’t read the rest of your last post :confused: :confused: