Current music you are listening to?

You must be up there in age like me? or you might just like retro music.
I don’t waste time or that much money on music anymore. I just watch,and listen on youtube Pandora
etc…:slightly_smiling_face:

First release: 1968 psychedelic rock from a Boston band.

1 Like

Death- Empty words

Still on my regular rotation.

1 Like

Now, with the nostalgia glasses on and I know I can say this with some respect being here since 1972 (in music and so the youngest true ‘70s rocker you can talk to at age 53), I love your music @vroom, but Isn’t it time we take those glasses off? I’ve been listening to quite a lot of Russian folk music lately (≈100 cds), but the thing is that Russian folk music really isn’t Russian folk music as it is too vast, let’s face it, it encompasses too friggin’ many groups of species/cultures (too many to get by, but I at least, have some understandigng) and so is impossible to grasp and it hits you.
I have long since said that being the age (7) when music hit me, I experienced the rise and fall of the once before me and the once by my side (the '80s) to become the one to foresee music history. Not that I complain, I love my ‘old’ music, but I got my mind set on the new, though I hate much of the electronica around (too similar and so boring). Still, if we can free ourselves of the chains of knowing and personal preference, we may actually get to know more.

love music

cosmic blackened death metal

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California (2006)

1 Like

Rumble in Brighton

1 Like

Jinjer Pisces
Beautiful voice with a twist. :slight_smile:

Back to the blues, once again.

The Outskirts of Infinity - Scenes From The Dreams of Angels

I can’t stop laughing.