Current Music CD-R brands?

Looking for some Music CD-Rs for my Dad’s older CD recorder. Only thing I’ve found so far is Memorex which turned up as Ritek. The last bunch I bought for him were Sony 30-ct spindles that were TY. Anybody bought music CDR’s lately?
The Ritek are fine, but TY would be better. I don’t trust Memorex to always be Ritek. I’m in the USA.

Imation Audio CD’s are excelent! Walmart everyday price is 13.99 I think! I use this brand all the time for my music CD’s collection.

I’m in the UK, so this probably doesn’t help much, but I just bought (for “reasearch” purposes LOL) some Maxell Audio CDRs (MPO) and some JVC ones (Wealth Fair Investment).

Pity you can’t get hold of more of the Sony (TY), I have some here, nice discs.

Walgreens has Sony MIJ 30 packs which happen to be TY. On sale they are $7 or $8. Their regular price is $16 (I’m not sure). Also, Sam’s club has the MIJ Maxell 75 pack for $17.

[QUOTE=camellote;1939830]Walgreens has Sony MIJ 30 packs which happen to be TY. On sale they are $7 or $8. Their regular price is $16 (I’m not sure). Also, Sam’s club has the MIJ Maxell 75 pack for $17.[/QUOTE]

Perfect, thanks. Now I just have to find one of the 30 or so Walgreens in town that has them. :eek:

[QUOTE=CDan;1939867]Perfect, thanks. Now I just have to find one of the 30 or so Walgreens in town that has them. :eek:[/QUOTE]

I’ve noticed some of the Maxell music CD-Rs are also TY :flower:

I’m wondering if I still have any sealed…might bung them on ebay.