CSS protection

I hope this is the right place to post but I just bought the program but it is telling me that it the disc contains CSS protection. This version of DVDFab Platinum cannot copy it. I thought it could. My trial version would let me but now that I bought the product it will not. Please help I’m not good at the computer stuff and I dont know why its telling me this now. :sad:

Download it from dvdfab.com you got the link when you purchased it for dvdfab.net which is the non-css version, let us know how it goes.
Welcome to the forum.
ps no need to uninstall the version you have it will overwrite it just fine for the new version.

[quote=~Jethro~;2245707]Download it from dvdfab.com you got the link when you purchased it for dvdfab.net which is the non-css version, let us know how it goes.
Welcome to the forum.
ps no need to uninstall the version you have it will overwrite it just fine for the new version.[/quote]At one time ( and perhaps still) the download link in the email was to DVDFab.NET. Better to have no link at all. Causes problems for many new users.