Css protection

vbimport

i recently purchased dvdfab platinum (option: mobile) 5.0.0.0. when i try to download a movie i get message that says this disc contains css protection, this version cannot copy the disc. is ther somthing i can do or did i buy the wrong version. thanks mike.

What movie? And perhaps you should update to latest 5.0.7.0 beta…

sounds like the wrong version of dvdfab and somehow no ripper. Or PM fengtao

please download from dvdfab.com
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvd-fab-css-protection-version-here-214307/

[QUOTE=river22;2099493]i recently purchased dvdfab platinum (option: mobile) 5.0.0.0. when i try to download a movie i get message that says this disc contains css protection, this version cannot copy the disc. is ther somthing i can do or did i buy the wrong version. thanks mike.[/QUOTE]

I think you got scammed to purchase a older dvdfab plat version…they have release 5.0.6.0 out right now…download and update to 5.0.6.0…and see if it fixes your problem. Also why did you purchase such a old version and from whom did you buy it??? Make sure the key you bought with dvdfab plat will work with 5.0.6.0 release otherwise ask for you money back for selling you such a old version.

You got the Non CSS Version try redownloading as Troy mentioned and also once you ger the CSS Version you can update it to 5.0.7.0 Beta from the thread at the top of the forum

i also found my monthly trial was over and clicked onto the buy now tab from my dc fab window and bought the downloaded dvd fab for $49.99. tried my first movie and also got the message of the css error. what can i do to get this to work? this was the dvd fab platinum

the receipt is from service@dvdfab.net

please click [B]>>[/B][B][I][U]HERE[/U][/I][/B][B]<<[/B]

thanks everybody for your help. i downloaded the update version 5.0.7.2 and everything is working fine. thats again mike.